Are you a Grad Student?
The mission of the Student Technology Center is to teach students the technology needed to complete their coursework, collaborate with faculty on the use of technology in courses and develop the professional skills of our Student Staff.
What can I do at the STC?
- Receive assistance creating and practicing classroom presentations.
- Attend hands-on training workshops taught by our student staff.
- Make one-on-one appointments to learn course related software.
- Get answers to technical questions about software and resources needed for a class assignment.
- Print large scale color documents.
- Access multimedia and graphics software that is unavailable in the open labs.
- Work with my group on assignments.
- Learn about self-help resources available to all students.
The STC provides...
- ...tutoring to students on technology and software needed for class assignments.
- ...assistance on a first-come-first-serve basis or tutoring by appointment to individuals and small groups.
- ...on-going workshops focused on course related software and computer technology.
- ...consultation with Faculty to directly support the use of technology in their classes.
- ...large scale printing resources to students with a direct course need.
- ...24/7 access to self-help technology resources.
- ...a dynamic and collaborative learning space managed by knowledgeable student staff.