Fall 2013 Deadline
Poster Deadline: Posters must be submitted by Monday(12/16) to meet the three day turn around.
The Student Tech Center is proud to offer students Color and Poster printing for FREE! All large format printing (poster printing) and printing above the standard quotas will be performed for students with a direct course need.
- Enrolled Sac State Student.
- Have an assignment, syllabus, or note from professor.
- One poster per student, per semester.
- Choose your poster size before you start.
- Use light color(s) for your background.
- Have at least 0.5 inch margins around your poster to ensure;no text or graphic is cut off.
- Use high quality images, no lower than 300 dpi.
- Bring the electronic file of your poster on a flash drive, saved as your SacLink Username.
- The STC will print a proof of your poster. You will be required to sign off that your poster looks correct, before printing.
- Poster Printing will take up to 3 business days from the proofing appointment. We will notify you when it is ready.