Service Center Documentation and Marketing Assistant
Student Employment >Service Center Documentation and Marketing Assistant
Position:: Student Assistant Level II
Starting Salary: $10.00
Hours: 15 to 20 hours per week*
Duties and Responsibilities:
This is a student assistant position that assists Service Center staff with creating and publishing documentation, video tutorials, and marketing material.
Duties of the Documentation and Marketing Assistant Include:
- Use current Service Center templates to create new documentation.
- Print, copy, cut, and distribute print communication
- Help to update Service Desk FAQs
- Help create new marketing materials
- Help to create video tutorials
- Help to edit and clean up the online Self Help materials.
- Participate in the creating and delivery of the IRT orientation materials.
- Excellent English verbal communication and writing skills.
- Responsible and dependable.
- Ability to work well with various people including students, faculty, staff, and high-level administrators.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Motivated, innovative, and shows initiative.
- Proficiency with Windows and MacOS.
- Proficiency with communication software and Internet applications (e.g. Web browsers, FTP, secure POP mail programs).
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in Marketing
- Experience in Documentation writing
- Proficient in Photoshop
- Familiarity Camtasia
- Familiarity with video editing software
* Student assistants are eligible but not guaranteed to work up to 40 hours per week when the school is not in session.