- IRT Division
- Vice President & Chief Information Officer
AIRC Rm 3010 (map)
Instructions for Setting up the iPhone for SacLinkSecure:
- From the Main menu touch the SETTINGS icon.
- Touch the Wi-Fi option.
- In the "Choose a Network..." section, touch SacLinkSecure.
- Enter your Saclink ID, Password and domain.
- Set encryption to auto, and make sure the proxy is off.
The iPhone should now connect to the network. Confirm your connection by opening the Safari web browser.
Information Resources and Technology | Sacramento State | 6000 J St | Sacramento, CA, 95819-6065 | AIRC Building | 916.278.7337
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.