- California State
Lassen Hall 2008
Sacramento CA 95819-6122
Staff and Faculty
To Stay Current:
- Academic Calendar of Dates
- Sac State Liberal Studies student e-mail group (listserv):
LIBS-L, the Liberal Studies major listserv (get up-to-date info delivered right to your e-mail inbox!)
- Sac State SCTA (Student California Teachers Association) I want to get involved!
Registering for Classes for Fall 2013:
- Course Names in the College of Education have changed.
- Physics 107 Requisite Over-ride Form-for those trying to show prerequisites/corequisites to register for PHYSICS 107
- To Continue Your Undergraduate Program:
For Math Placement: Intermediate Algebra Diagnostic IAD
For Writing Placement for Juniors WPJ (including test dates)
- To Prepare for Teaching Credentialing:
California Basic Educational Skills Test CBEST - Don't forget to check out the practice test! Sign up for a paper-based test.
California Subject Examinations for Teachers CSET - Don't forget to check out the practice test!
Various records/evaluations forms: For Sac State students throughout your undergraduate academic career from the Office of the University Registrar: Forms
Work Experience with Children: Required to enter the Sac State multiple subject credential program. ALSO earn cash and/or units. Sac State's Career Center can help you find a job or, if you have a job, can arrange for you to get units!
File to Graduate: If you think you will complete degree requirements by Spring 2014 (deadline October 1) then file to graduate. Make sure you completed at least 85 units. Complete your graduation application on line. Log on to http://www.csus.edu/registrar/graduation/apply_online.stm and read the information about how to proceed first. Then log on to your My Sac State account, click on the Graduation Application button and proceed to file the new way.
Here's some tips to get you past some of the hangups we seem to be encountering. Any questions about what you've done? Come to Lassen Hall 2008 for assistance!
Sac State Teacher Preparation and Credentials Program:
- Check out the Admissions Guide
- When you are ready to apply to the CSUS credential program Sac State Multiple Subject Credential Application
- Don't forget about prerequisites, other preparations for the program, student fees, etc. frequently asked questions about the CSUS multiple subject credential program
- For those planning to apply, consider attending one of the information sessions coming up.
Financial Information: There are several resources to check out
- Sac State Financial Aid, Grants, Loans, and Scholarships
- College Scholarship
- The U.S. Department of Education
And finally, you ready to teach: EDJOIN.ORG (Education job opportunities information network)
California State University, Sacramento | Liberal Studies Program | Sacramento, CA 95819-6122 | (916) 278-6342
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact the webmaster.