The Multi-Cultural Center at Sacramento State Supports the needs of diverse communities by providing educational programs and a welcoming space that helps students learn about themselves and others. By partnering with multiple campus and community entities to co-create diversity and social justice initiatives, the MCC is committed to responding to student needs, building bridges for fostering social awareness and cultural understanding and taking action on important issues and concerns of our communities.
The Multi-Cultural Center will be a vibrant campus nexus for community building and an entity that advocates for the inclusion of diversity and social justice.
- Social Justice: A society free of racism, sexism, homophobia, classism, able-ism, heterosexism, religious/spiritual oppression, or any other forms of social inequality or oppression.
- Experiential Learning: Hands-on learning opportunities and structured reflection to help students translate theory to practice.
- Collaboration: Reciprocal and purposeful partnerships.
- Integrity: Accountability and respect for self and others.
- Wellness: Healthy growth and transformation for ourselves and our communities.
Come and visit the Multi-Cultural Center in our newly refurbished space.
We are located at Library 1010, across from the library entrance and next to Java City.
6000 J Street, Library 1010
Sacramento, CA 95819-6095
(916) 278-6101 (T)
(916) 278-2377 (F)
From Off Campus: