Select the worksheet that corresponds to your major concentration.
Complete these steps before making an advising appointment with a Music Advisor:
- Obtain a sample advising worksheet (at right) for your major concentration. Check off your completed courses and courses in progress.
- Check your "Academic Requirements" at MySacState.
- Make a list of courses to consider taking for the upcoming semester.
- Check the online class schedule on MySacState to find out if your courses will be offered.
- Complete the schedule worksheet.
- Using the schedule template, fill in courses to ensure there are no scheduling conflicts.
- Obtain and complete the yellow Advising Verification form located on the Capistrano Hall first floor wall rack, opposite the blue book lockers.
- Take your completed schedule worksheet, schedule template, and the Advising Verification form to Mark Allen or faculty advisor for your mandatory advising session. The Advising Verifcation form must be signed by an advisor.
- Return the signed Advising Verification form to CPS 111, Mark Allen's mailbox, or to CPS 103.