Fall 2013 Term: The priority application filing period for Fall 2013 will be October 1, 2012 through November 30, 2012. While CSU campuses will receive applications, no notifications of admission decisions will occur until after the priority application filing period. Enrollment capacity for fall 2013 will be dependent upon the outcomes from the California general election on November 6, 2012.
State support for the CSU has been cut by almost $1 billion or 33% during the past four years, and could be reduced by an additional $200 million. If the CSU budget is cut further, the system plans to reduce enrollment for 2013-2014 by 20,000 to 25,000 students.
Large Ensemble Auditions
You must complete these steps* before making an advising appointment with a Music Department adviser:
*An advising appointment will not be made without confirmation these steps have been completed.
- Obtain a SacLink account
- Go to My Sac State or Admissions and Records in Lassen Hall to obtain a printout of all your grades.
- Go to the Music Admissions web page, or back to this page.
- Click on the Advising Worksheets link, located under the "Forms" heading in the left side bar.
- Find your concentration in the list.
- Click your degree program (i.e.: Bachelor of Music, Keyboard; Bachelor of Music, Instrument, etc.) and print a copy.
- From the printout of your grades, check off completed courses.
- Take your completed worksheet to your next advising appointment or to drop-in advising.
- Make a list of your planned courses for the upcoming semester
Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Music
Minor in Music
Degree Recital Packet
Jury Form (Instrumental)
Jury Form (Vocal)
Sac State Admissions
|For more information, please write or call:
Sacramento State Department of Music
ATTN: Mark Allen, Music Admissions Counselor
6000 J Street, Sacramento, CA 95819-6015
request additional information