|Your high school marching band can have the unique opportunity of jioining our college band - on the field at halftime! Join us as Sacramento State takes on Northern Colorado on Saturday, October 3, 2015 at 6:05pm. Your band will be provided music free of charge, as well as free admission to the game for all band members, directors, bus drivers, staff, and up to 5 chaperones.
DOWNLOAD: Flyer | Registration Form
The preliminary day schedule looks like this:
- 1:00pm arrive at Sac State; buses and trucks should park in Lot 10 CAMPUS MAP >>
- 1:30pm ensemble rehearsal at Hornet Stadium
- 2:30pm sectional time on music
- 3:30pm dinner break/dress into uniform (groups are welcome to bring their own dinner – there are limited food concessions on campus on Saturday, but there will be concessions at the game)
- 5:15pm move into the stadium for the game
- 5:45pm Pregame performance (Sac State band only)
- 6:05pm kickoff
- 7:30pm (approx.) all bands perform with Sac State on the field
Bands may elect to stay for the entire game, or depart after halftime. Dinner is on your own - our Student Union has limited selections open on weekends. There are also concession areas within the stadium during the game selling typical game day fare. For more information, contact Dr. Clay Redfield by email or by calling the band office at (916) 278-7571.