Professional Science Master's in Stem Cell Research
Professional Science Master's
The College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics announces a new Professional Science Master's Program in Stem Cell Research in partnership with the UC Davis Stem Cell Program and the California Institute for Regenerative Medicine.
Advanced coursework and practical experience prepare graduates for immediate success as:
- Laboratory Managers—high paying jobs with potential for advancement in a growing number of Stem Cell and Biotechnology Laboratories or
- Doctoral candidates in applied biosciences.
Help develop new cures and treatments for:
- brain and spinal cord injuries
- neurodegenerative disorders
- stroke and epilepsy
- cartilage degeneration
- bladder reconstruction
- non-healing ulcers
- burns and more
Department of Biological Sciences
MA Biological Sciences: Stem Cell Concentration
- Program takes only 20 months
- 3 semesters of graduate coursework at Sacramento State
- 5-day intensive Stem Cell Techniques Training Course at the world class facilities of the Buck Institute for Age Research
- 6-month paid internship ($15,000) working as part of a disease team at the UC Davis Institute for Regenerative Cures in Sacramento.
- Good Manufacturing Practices Course
ACT NOW !!! For full consideration, you must take GRE and submit both the
online and supplemental applications by March 15, 2016
Please submit online application before ordering transcripts
For more information visit www.csus.edu/bios/graduate%20program/overview.html or contact Dr. Rosalee Sprowls, Department of Biological Sciences, (916) 278-7391.
- Take GRE General Test by May 15, 2015
- Online application: www.csumentor.edu ♦ Major/program objective: enter 'Special Major' ♦ Concentration: enter 'Stem cell program track'
- Supplemental Application: www.csus.edu/bios/docs/department%20of%20biological%20sciences.pdf ♦Degree objective: check 'Stem cell program track'