- September 20, 2008: American River Clean Up @ 9:00am - 12:00pm. Meet at the Guy West Bridge. Wear comfy clothes and good sturdy shoes. Wearing pants are preferred.
- October 8, 2008: Movie - "DIMING OF THE SUN" - Will be shown during the general meeting; Delta Suite, 3rd floor
- October 11, 2008: Delta Boat Trip; Cost of $30. For more information or to sign up contact Michelle Stevens at firstname.lastname@example.org
- *DATE HAS CHANGED FROM OCTOBER 3rd TO:* October 24 - 30, 2008: Movie - "FLO"- a movie about the bottled water industry. It will be playing at the Crest Theater (time unknown, but please call the theater and ask) Sundance 2008 award winner!
- November 6-9, 2008: SUSTAINABILITY CONFRENCE - Here is the link to the info on the sustainability conference in Chico. The dates are Nov 6-9, with the most happening on Friday and Saturday. The registration cost is free for students and faculty, but there are some dinner and lunch expenses that are optional. Sustainability Website
Jobs, Internships, and Scholarships
Environmental Studies Department