Campus Parking Permits for Retirees
Retired Faculty and Staff Parking Permits are provided to encourage retired faculty and staff to return to campus to enjoy the life of the University, including attending lectures, gallery openings and other campus events.
Permits are available at the University Transportation and Parking Services (UTAPS) office in Folsom Hall, which is located at 7667 Folsom Blvd, between Hornet Drive and State University Drive East. Go to www.csus.edu/utaps for a map and directions.
To obtain a permit you will need to bring photo identification. Recent retirees will also need to bring their retirement letter from the University President.
The following guidelines apply to Faculty and Staff Retiree Parking Permits:
- They are valid in faculty/staff and student parking spaces.
- They are provided at no charge.
- They are for the exclusive use of the permit holder; they may not be transferred to others.
- They are issued annually and are valid from July 1 through June 30.
- Retired faculty and staff who later return to the campus to work for compensation must pay to park during their period of employment.
Note: As a cost and paper saving measure, UTAPS has discontinued mailing information about Retiree Parking Permits. This information will now be communicated via the Retirees Association’s website and monthly emails to retirees.
UTAPS strives to provide exceptional customer service to the campus community. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact UTAPS at www.csus.edu/utaps or (916) 278-7275.