Join the O-Team
Visit us in Lassen 1010 or during one of our information table sessions.
Come visit us at the ASI Block Party 9/15/2016 4:00 - 6:00pm 10/5/16 Lassen Hall 1010 9:30 - 10:30am 10:30 - 11:30am 10/14/2016 River Front Main Quad 11:00 - 12:30pm 10/19/16 Lassen Hall 1010 3:00- 4:00pm Contact Us Morgan Dodds Yzabelle Dela Cruz 916-278-5082 firstname.lastname@example.org Qualifications
- Current Sac State student
- 2.7 GPA
- Good academic standing
- Positive attitude
- If selected for the position, students will be required to attend 3-unit training class on Wednesday nights (5:30-8:20pm) during the Spring 2017 semester.
Interested in working for New Student Orientation?
Check out our video!
Be a part of the O-Team
New Orientation Leader Application
- October 1: Orientation Leader applications available. DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE (Opens in a Microsoft Word document)
- October 31: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm and sign-up for group interview
- October 28 thru November 9: Group interviews take place
- November 2-30: Individual interviews for qualified applicants
- Week of December 1: Applicants will be selected for Orientation Leader positions
Returning Orientation Leader Application
- September 19 thru October 10: Orientation Leader applications available - DOWNLOAD APPLICATION HERE
- October 10: Orientation Leader application deadline. Submit to Lassen Hall 1010 by 5:00pm
- October 12-26: Individual interviews
The Reservation Specialist position is an opportunity to work in the New Student Orientation Office, preparing orientation materials, answering phone calls and assisting students with their reservation. This position is part-time during the month of April and May and increases to full-time during the summer. Click here to download the application.