Top Banner for Video Pages Browse more Videos Video Archive Sac State Public Affairs Sac State Home Page


Did you know you have to pay for college

Your costs include classes, books and living expenses. But Sac State can help you pay for these — it's called financial aid. For more information on financial aid and other common questions new students ask, click on the picture above for questions you'd like more information on.

Sac State can help you apply. The money you apply for is called "Financial Aid". There are many different kinds of financial aid that may be available to help you (including scholarships). The most common questions students ask are the ones listed above.
Frequently Asked Questions (about Financial Aid)

Sends us your questions by e-mail
To use our telephone information system, call us at (916) 278-6554
Come into our office on the Sac State campus in Lassen Hall Room 1006