Hornets Policy & Politics Alumni
Board of Directors 2015-16
- Communications Director
Monica Cortez Hernandez
- Information Officer
- Members At-Large
- Immediate Past President
Board of Directors 2016-17
effective July 1, 2016
Kara (Greene) Siepmann
- Patrick Dorsey- PPA Department Liaison
- Rupinder Jawanda- Big Events Committee Chair
- Sergio Aguilar- Mentorship Chair
- Andreia Mendes- Membership Committee Chair
- Josef Preciado- Small Events Committee Chair
- Kayla Nick-Kearney- Communications Vice Chair
- Andrew Carhart- Treasurer Vice Chair
- Ginger Hashimoto-Big Events Vice Chair
- Mike Sharif- Mentorship Vice Chair
Immediate Past President
MPPA Alumni are prominent members of the Sacramento State Hornets Policy & Politics Alumni Group, a chapter of the Sacramento State Alumni Association for alumni who work in public policy, state or local government, or politics.
This chapter was officially established in May 2012 to build a network of Sac State alumni who work in state or local government, public policy research or advocacy, political organization, public affairs, or political journalism. As such, graduates of the MPPA program are an integral part of Policy & Politics Alumni.
The network's purpose is to advance the professional development of those alumni in the State Capitol region, enhance the prospects of current students aspiring to like careers, and leverage Sacramento State's unique proximity to California's political and governmental center into the continued excellence and development of its academic programs.
To get involved or learn more, please contact email@example.com.
- Get involved! Join the Hornets Policy & Politics Alumni Group to grow your professional network.
- Hornets Policy & Politics Facebook page
- Our Student Recognition page includes alumni! Please visit our page and meet Distinguished Alumni, those who graduate with distinction, and the recipients of the Jensen Award.
We'll keep you updated by email if you join the PPA Alumni Listserv.
You can keep the department updated! Click here and let us know where you are and what you are doing.