Public Policy and Administration
Thank you to our very generous donors!
Among our donors are alumni, friends, parents, faculty, retired faculty, and others who value the work we do and the students we serve.
Donor List (MPPA Year)
- Mr. Rodney Kent Haack (1973)
- Mr. Donald R. Steed, Sr (1975)
- Richard E. Hill, Ph.D. (1987)
- Mr. Robert E. Edrington (1953)
- Ms. Susan Vanessa Vanderveen (1976)
- Mrs. Lizabeth A. Kiley 1973
- Naren L. Jackson, Ph.D. (1969)
- Mr. Louis G. Solton (1972)*
- Ms. Danell L Brewster (1994)*
- Mr. Jose C. Henriquez (2002)*
- P. Gail Hoban, USAF (1983)*
- Ms. Kolleen J. Ostgaard (1991)*
- Mr. Eric D. Stern (2011)*
- Mr. Christopher Dowdy (2011)*
- Mr. Samuel J. Shelton (2011)*
- Mr. Scott R. Vince (2010)*
- Mr. Erik R. Johnson (2011)*
- Mr. Kevin M. Schroeder (2011)*
- Mr. Jason Fox*
- Professor Ted Lascher*
- Ms. Susan E. Diedrich (2005)*
- Ms. Latonia R. Walton-Simon (2007)*
- Mr. Peter M. Detwiler*
- Ms. Jennifer A. Madrid*
- Mr. Geoffrey F. Propheter (2005)*
- Ms. Susan D. Catron (2005)*
- Ms. Mary Ellen Meuel (1992)*
- Ms. Andrea M. Howard (1998)*
- Ms. Leslie R. Benson (2010)*
- Mr. Kent Andersen (2011)*
- Mr. and Mrs. Nick (2010) and Larissa Kosla*
- Mr. Jim Mayer (1992)*
- Professor Rob Wassmer*
*Donated in 2012
Becoming a PPA Donor
Help us educate the next generation of California's leaders. Become a donor to Public Policy and Administration. Our students deserve the best professional and academic training we can give them and you can help us make that happen with a monetary gift.
The PPA Department at Sacramento State offers high quality, public sector master’s programs for working professionals.
Peruse our PPA in the Community page for details about all the current amazing things our students, alumni, and faculty are up to. View our PPA Thesis Bank and our MSULD Thesis Bank to see the quality (and variety!) of work produced by our students. This is why your donations are so important and this is what your donations can help make happen.
Your gift helps us fund discretionary activities, not otherwise funded by the University, that enrich educational experiences for our students, boost our applicant pool, and increase the value of the degrees we offer.
- targeted recruitment advertising
- professional membership dues in APPAM and NASPPA
- periodic updates to our printed brochure
- refreshments for regular department social events (such as our annual Pizza Picnic)
- support for some of GASPPA’s (Graduate Association of Students of Public Policy and Administration) activities
Beyond the items above, we have a wish list of items we hope to one day offer our students.
- NASPPA full accreditation
- funding a practitioner-in-residence to lecture or teach a class
- student scholarships for education or travel to professional conferences
You can donate two ways.
- Donate on-line.
Take a moment to visit the University's Development page.
Sign up to give making sure to select "Public Policy Administration" from the Gift Designation drop down menu.
- Donate by mail.
Checks can be made out to the University Foundation at Sacramento State (please indicate the gift is for the PPA program) and sent to:
California State University, Sacramento
Sacramento Hall 118
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6030
Thank you to all our donors, past, present, and future. We greatly appreciate your generosity and support!