- Program Impaction
- About Us
- Message from Chair
- Psyc Links
- Job Opportunities
- Student Organizations
- Summer Session 2013
Faculty & Staff
- Full Time Faculty
- Part Time Faculty
- Spring 2013 Office Hours
- Staff Members
- Faculty Forms
- Teaching and Grad Assistants
Our Undergraduate Program
- A Bachelor of Art (BA) degree in Psychology is useful preparation for many occupations and for life generally. While you will not be called a psychologist after finishing your BA degree, you will be able to apply your knowledge of fundamental psychological concepts, methods, and findings.
- A BA in Psychology should help to prepare you for any position that requires a solid understanding of human behavior.
- We also believe that a degree in Psychology can provide a basis for personal growth through meeting academic challenges and through learning about how people deal with their environment, themselves, and those with whom they interact.
- The CSUS undergraduate program in Psychology allows students to develop broad-based knowledge of Psychology and research skills. Students in our program study various aspects of human behavior.
- They study biological, developmental, social, and cognitive and learning processes of human behavior.
- Undergraduate students also have the opportunity to apply their knowledge and skills in the form of faculty-supervised research projects and fieldwork experiences (please see the research/internships page for more information)
- Each year about 300 students work with faculty on research projects or work in various organizations and community service agencies in the Sacramento community such as the Suicide Prevention Service and the California Youth Authority.
If this sounds interesting to you, feel free to check out the information on the website, or if you would like to meet with a Psychology advisor, those are all of our FULL-time faculty members.
Each has their own open office hours in which students are free to drop in and discuss the major and its requirements. Check out the faculty listing page for information regarding their individual areas of interest, as well as a link to the current semester office hours.
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.