SUMMER 2015 STUDENTS
Summer 2015 grades will not be posted to official transcripts until approximately the week of August 31, 2015. If you require Summer 2015 grades to be indicated on your transcript, please place an order to 'Hold for Grades' and we will begin processing your order once grades are finalized.
ORDER TRANSCRIPT ONLINE (for an additional fee).
- Current Students Order Transcripts Online
- log in to your My Sac State account
- go to your Student Center
- click on Order Transcripts Online
- Alumni/Former Students Order Transcripts Online
Transcripts must be requested in person, by mail (student's signature required), or online (for an additional fee). Orders are not accepted by telephone, fax, or email. When ordering transcripts in person, please be sure to bring photo ID. Transcript requests will be returned if you owe any financial or administrative obligation to the university. If someone other than yourself will be picking-up the transcript, you need to provide a signed release authorizing the third party to pick-up your transcript.
Official transcripts released to students will be stamped "Released to Student" and sealed in separate envelopes. Current processing time is 3 business days for a Rush order and 7 business days for a Regular order after the request has been received.
Unofficial transcripts are ONLY offered in person with photo ID at the Student Services Counter. Current students can use their My Sac State account to print copies of their unofficial transcripts.
Fall Grades: grades for the fall term will be posted to the official transcript approximately the third week of January
Spring Grades: grades for the spring term will be posted to the official transcript approximately the second week of June
Summer Grades: grades for the summer term will be posted to the official transcript approximately the first week of September, regardless of when the class ends.
CCE Students: The CCE (College of Continuing Education) office will mail a grade report for each Extension session.
Regardless of the class ending date and when professors post grades, CCE course grades are only posted to the official transcript at the end of each academic term.
Please Note: Processing time is the amount of time taken to process your request and mail your transcript, not the amount of time in which you will receive your transcript.
Top of Page
Full payment must be included with orders submitted either in person or by mail, check or money order only in U.S. funds payable to Sacramento State. When ordering online a valid credit card is required.
Transcript Fees Per Request
|$8.00 (online order)||Each transcript and a maximum of 5 copies. Handling charge of $3 per transcript for online orders.|
Transcript fees are non-refundable
Rush service for Sacramento State transcripts is $15 plus the cost of the number of official transcripts ordered.
Example: One rush = $23.00, Two rushes = $31.00, Three rushes = $39.00, etc.
Rush processing time is currently a maximum of 3 business days after the request is opened. When mailing in a rush request, please write "RUSH" on the outside of the envelope.
Rush service is not available for transcripts you ask us to hold for current semester grades, degree posting, grade change, etc.
- Transcript fees are non-refundable
- You may not order more than 15 transcripts per request.
- If ordering rush service, the limit is 10 transcripts per request.
- We do not offer a notary service.
- Transcripts for pick-up will be held for up to 6 months by the Registrar's Office, after which they will be destroyed. Students must then place a new transcript order and pay applicable fees.
- Full name and other names you may have attended under.
- Student Identification number, if known.
- Complete Social Security number.
- Date of birth.
- Dates of attendance/graduation at Sacramento State.
- Please print legibly the address(es) where you would like transcript(s) mailed. (If to be mailed to a university, indicate specific office and complete address.)
- Special instructions such as "Hold for current semester grades" or "Hold for degree posting" or "Hold for grade change."
- If someone other than yourself will be picking-up the transcript, you need to provide a signed release authorizing the third party to pick-up your transcript.
- Full signature of student.
Please print legibly and include complete address(es).
This form may be viewed and/or printed using Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Students applying to Sacramento State are required to send official transcripts from all previous schools attended to:
Attn: Incoming Transcripts
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6048
Current students attending another school concurrently or during summer are also required to send official transcripts to:
Office of the University Registrar
Attn: Additional Credit
6000 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95819-6056
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
If you have any questions about a transcript you have already ordered, and it has been more than 3 weeks since you placed that order, please call (916) 278-5507 between 10:00am and 4:00pm, Monday - Friday or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top of Page