Policies and Procedures
Federal and private sponsors have specific policies and regulations governing the conduct of sponsored projects which they fund. In addition, Sacramento State and University Enterprises have several internal written policies designed to standardize the conduct of business at the University.
- U.S. Office of Management and Budget Circulars
- A-21 Cost Principles for Educational Institutions
This circular defines allowable and unallowable costs and defines methods of F&A (indirect) cost rate identification and calculation.
- A-110 Uniform Administrative Requirements for Grants and Agreements with Institutions of Higher Education, Hospitals, and Other Nonprofit Organizations
This circular establishes standards for financial systems and financial reporting, procurement, and project administration.
- A-133 Audits of States, Local Governments, and Non-Profit Organizations
This circular establishes audit requirements for organizations receiving federal funds.
- Federal A-133 audit reports for CSU Sacramento/University Enterprises
Sacramento State and University Enterprises Policies
- Proposal Submission Guidelines
- Conflict of Interest Policy
- Cost Sharing Policy
- Faculty Additional Employment/Time and Effort
- Guidelines for Pursuing and Administering Gifts and Grants (PDF)
- Institutional Compliance and Research Integrity
- Policies and Procedures of the Committee for Protection of Human Subjects
- Policy on Scientific Misconduct in Research
- Travel Policies and Information