SacCT: FACULTY RESOURCES
- Learning Modules may be Hidden from Students in Migrated SacCT courses
If you are using content from a migrated SacCT course that contains Learning Modules, please follow the steps in the Learning Modules in Migrated SacCT/Blackboard Courses how-to-guide, to ensure that learning module content is visible to students.
- Google Chrome browser Refresh option causes SacCT Display Errors
Clicking the browser refresh option from the Google Chrome browser may cause SacCT content to appear distorted. The issue occurs with the newest version of Google Chrome for both Windows and Mac.
To avoid this display error, do not use the browser refresh option in Google Chrome while you are viewing your SacCT courses. If you need to refresh content while navigating your course(s), use the internal refresh button located above the Course Menu (left hand side navigation menu in each SacCT course).
If you have used the browser refresh option in Google Chrome and are seeing these display errors, clear the browser cache and history and restart the browser. Please refer to the Browser Settings Guide for details about clearing browser cache/history. Or use another compatible browser such as Firefox, Internet Explorer 9 or Safari.
- Using Categories/Dropping Grades (PDF)
- Working Offline: Download/Upload Grade Center Data [Blackboard Help] & Flash movie tutorial [Blackboard OnDemand Flash movie]
- Instructional Materials - Templates
- Making Instructional Materials Accessible
- Course Accessibility Checklist
- General accessibility for Bb Learn [Blackboard]
- Accessibility in Bb Learn Release 9.1 [Blackboard]
- Screen Reader Tutorial - This tutorial explains how Blackboard users can navigate Bb Learn using a screen reader. [Cape Fear Community College]
Last updated: May 8, 2013
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
Getting Started with a Moved Course from WebCT (PDF) [Blackboard]
Comparison Chart - WebCT to Bb Learn [Kathy Saville, Marshall University]
Help for Instructors [Blackboard]
System Status and Issues
Server Maintenance - Tuesday Morning (12:01am to 6:30am)
We perform routine maintenance and updates on the server every Tuesday. All users should schedule and plan assignments, tests, and other coursework accordingly.
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues, visit:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.