SacCT: FACULTY RESOURCES
Featured Video - Add Basic Content
Learn how to add basic content to your course using the Folder, File and Item options in SacCT.
Enhancements to several key tools are available for assignments, calendar, global navigation and tests. Learn more at the Updates for Faculty webpage.
- Faculty can now have a private content area in the new Content Collection (where all course files and private files are stored) and share these files in multiple courses.
- Uploading Files to the Content Collection [Blackboard Help]
- Linking a File to Multiple Courses from the Content Collection [Blackboard Help]
- About Browsing for Files in Course Files and the Content Collection [Blackboard Help]
- Creating & Managing Content Areas [Blackboard Help]
- Course Files [Blackboard Help]
- Learning Modules in Migrated Courses (PDF)
Import an Archived Course (PDF)
An alternative course copy process. Copy a course from a previous semester to a current course, using the export and import feature in SacCT.
- Learn about the Grade Center interface [Blackboard]
- Working Offline: Download/Upload Grade Center Data [Blackboard Help] & Flash movie tutorial [Blackboard OnDemand Flash movie]
- How do students access and view grades? [Blackboard]
- Assigning Letter Grades (PDF)
- Importing Grades into My Sac State Faculty Center (PDF)
The Global Learning Network provides new social learning tools that students and instructors can use to communicate and collaborate with other users in our campus and other campuses using Blackboard Learn. These tools include:
- User Profile - Create your online academic identity which includes a profile wall to communicate, message and follow other users in your network.
- People Tool - Find students and peers in our campus or other institutions using Blackboard Learn.
- Messages - Send a quick message to users in your network.
- Spaces - Create an area to collaborate with other users in your network. Instructors can create a space to share best practices or collaborate with other departments. Students can use spaces to communicate and collaborate with common interests such as a group project or social club.
Watch About Social Learning Tools video to learn more.
Last updated: July 25, 2014
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
What's New in Blackboard Learn [Blackboard]
System Status and Issues
Server Maintenance - Tuesday Morning (12:01am to 6:30am)
We perform routine maintenance and updates on the server every Tuesday. All users should schedule and plan assignments, tests, and other coursework accordingly.
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues, visit:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.