SacCT FACULTY TUTORIALS
Some tutorials require the use of Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader.
- SacCT 9.1 Quick Start Demo - video
Watch this demonstration to learn about basic tools and features in SacCT 9.1 to help you setup your course.
- Bb On Demand Learning for Creating Multiple Rules - video [Blackboard]
Users must satisfy ALL criteria in a rule. For example, if you add multiple groups to a single criteria then no user can see the item unless he/she is a member of all groups added. To allow multiple groups to have access to an item, each group must be in a separate rule. Please read the help text at the top of the Adaptive Release Advanced page.
- Bb On Demand Blogs and Journals - Video Tutorials [Blackboard]
- Bb On Demand Using the Discussion Board - Video Tutorials [Blackboard]
- Test and Survey Options [Blackboard] - NEW
- Bb On Demand Learning for Tests, Surveys, and Pools - Documents and videos [Blackboard]
- Respondus: Creating Tests for SacCT (SacCT 9.1) - Use Respondus to convert a single quiz or exam from WebCT to Blackboard, and then upload that new test to SacCT 9.1.
- Using Respondus LockDown Browser - How to set your tests to require Respondus LockDown Browser.
- Test questions batch file upload guidelines - New test questions can be uploaded via the Upload Questions button from within a specific test, survey or pool. Files can be formatted as .txt or .csv.
- Using the BYU Test Generator to Format Questions for Test Upload - Learn how to use a free online formatting application to easily format questions for upload to Blackboard's Test, Survey, and Pool manager. While you can build tests directly in Blackboard, this is sometimes time-consuming and tedious. This tool allows you to create questions in Word, paste them into the test generator to create a properly formatted file that is ready to upload directly into Blackboard. The closed-captioned movie tutorial takes you through the steps. Files and links referenced are included below the movie. [Cape Fear Community College]
- Bb On Demand Wikis - Video Tutorials [Blackboard]
Last updated: August 13, 2013
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
What's New in Blackboard Learn [Blackboard]
System Status and Issues
Server Maintenance - Tuesday Morning (12:01am to 6:30am)
We perform routine maintenance and updates on the server every Tuesday. All users should schedule and plan assignments, tests, and other coursework accordingly.
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues, visit:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.