SELF-SERVICE TUTORIAL - PART B
B. Add course content
- If you haven't done so already, please log into SacCT .
Visit www.csus.edu/sacct, and click the Login button. Using your SacLink account, log into SacCT where you can now see your Course List.
- You may copy content from one course to another in SacCT.
- First open the old course, or a course that contains the content you would like to use again.
- Under the Control Panel and Packages and Utilities, choose Course Copy. You will only be able to Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course.
- Browse and select a new course you would like to copy content into (i.e. your new blank course)
- Select the check boxes next to the Course Materials listed, that you want copied over
- Click Submit
You will receive an email notification when this process has completed. Please wait for the confirmation e-mail, do not try to redo the same request again as it will duplicate your course contents.
The Course Copy process may be as quick as a few minutes to as long as a few hours, depending on how much content is being copied and how busy SacCT is.
- After adding content to a course you can either select another course, or log off.
The Log out link is located in the upper right corner of the SacCT interface.
<< Go back to: PART A
Next Step: PART C >>
Last updated: August 22, 2013
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
System Status and Issues
SacCT Course Availability Calendar
We perform routine maintenance
and updates on the server. All
users should schedule and plan
assignments, tests, and other
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.