SELF-SERVICE TUTORIAL - PART B
B. Add course content
- If you haven't done so already, please log into SacCT .
Visit www.csus.edu/sacct, and click the Login button. Using your SacLink account, log into SacCT where you can now see your Course List.
- You may copy content from one course to another in SacCT.
- First open the old course, or a course that contains the content you would like to use again.
- Under the Control Panel and Packages and Utilities, choose Course Copy. You will only be able to Copy Course Materials into an Existing Course.
- Browse and select a new course you would like to copy content into (i.e. your new blank course)
- Select the check boxes next to the Course Materials listed, that you want copied over
- Click Submit
You will receive an email notification when this process has completed. Please wait for the confirmation e-mail, do not try to redo the same request again as it will duplicate your course contents.
The Course Copy process may be as quick as a few minutes to as long as a few hours, depending on how much content is being copied and how busy SacCT is.
- After adding content to a course you can either select another course, or log off.
The Log out link is located in the upper right corner of the SacCT interface.
<< Go back to: PART A
Next Step: PART C >>
Last updated: August 22, 2013
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
What's New in Blackboard Learn [Blackboard]
System Status and Issues
Server Maintenance - Tuesday Morning (12:01am to 6:30am)
We perform routine maintenance and updates on the server every Tuesday. All users should schedule and plan assignments, tests, and other coursework accordingly.
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues, visit:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.