SELF-SERVICE TUTORIAL - PART C
C. Enroll students
- To enroll students, log back into the SacCT Self Service website.
Open a web-browser, then type the line below in the address bar:
- Click the Log In link at the bottom of the page.
- At the Login page, type your SacLink username and password, and click the Next button.
- Select the semester for the SacCT courses for which you want to enroll students by using the dropdown menu.
- Click the Next button.
- Before Enrolling Students
Did you remember to add course content to each "Activated" course? If not, please go back to section B. Adding Course Content.
While adding content to a course prior to enrolling students is not necessary in SacCT , we do recommend taking this step first to avoid students having premature access to course materials.
- The student enrollment list is below your list of activated courses. Under Select Course(s) for Enrollment, click the checkbox(es) for the newly activated courses to which you wish to Enroll Students.
- Click the Enroll Students in Selected Course(s) button.
After clicking the Enroll Students in Selected Course(s) button, any course you had selected will now be listed as Enrolled and you can easily identify which LMS the enrollments were added. Please allow some time for students to appear in your Blackboard course.
Congratulations, you have successfully enrolled students to your course.
If you wish to activate other courses in the future, please remember to use this tutorial and repeat sections A, B, and C in order.
<< Go back to: PART B
Add Course Content
<< Start Over >>
The beginning, Activate Course(s)
Last updated: August 19, 2014
System Status and Issues
SacCT Course Availability Calendar
We perform routine maintenance
and updates on the server. All
users should schedule and plan
assignments, tests, and other
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.