SELF-SERVICE TUTORIAL - PART C
C. Enroll students
- To enroll students, log back into the SacCT Self Service website.
Open a web-browser, then type the line below in the address bar:
- Click the Log In link at the bottom of the page.
- At the Login page, type your SacLink username and password, and click the Next button.
- Select the semester for the SacCT courses for which you want to enroll students by using the dropdown menu.
- Click the Next button.
- Before Enrolling Students
Did you remember to add course content to each "Activated" course? If not, please go back to section B. Adding Course Content.
While adding content to a course prior to enrolling students is not necessary in SacCT , we do recommend taking this step first to avoid students having premature access to course materials.
- The student enrollment list is below your list of activated courses. Under Select Course(s) for Enrollment, click the checkbox(es) for the newly activated courses to which you wish to Enroll Students.
- Click the Enroll Students in Selected Course(s) button.
After clicking the Enroll Students in Selected Course(s) button, any course you had selected will now be listed as Enrolled and you can easily identify which LMS the enrollments were added. In SacCT , the student enrollments should be added within five minutes.
Congratulations, you have successfully enrolled students to your course.
If you wish to activate other courses in the future, please remember to use this tutorial and repeat sections A, B, and C in order.
<< Go back to: PART B
Add Course Content
<< Start Over >>
The beginning, Activate Course(s)
Last updated: January 31, 2013
Announcements for SacCT
Faculty Resources for SacCT
What's New in Blackboard Learn [Blackboard]
System Status and Issues
Server Maintenance - Tuesday Morning (12:01am to 6:30am)
We perform routine maintenance and updates on the server every Tuesday. All users should schedule and plan assignments, tests, and other coursework accordingly.
Server Status & Issues
To review planned downtimes, previous downtimes or current issues, visit:
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.