Some tutorials require the use of Adobe Flash Player or Adobe Reader. Get Adobe Flash Player and Adobe Reader.
- Submitting an Assignment [Blackboard]
- Adding Events to Your Calendar [Blackboard]
- Creating a Discussion Board Post [Blackboard]
- Checking Your Grades [Blackboard]
- Using the Course Map [Blackboard]
- Editing the My Institution (My SacCT) Page [Blackboard]
Last updated: July 9, 2013
Watch the Tutorials
Selected tutorials: (Revised for SP12)
Attend a Free Workshop
Take one of these SacCT student workshops:
- Introduction to SacCT
- You, Your Computer, and SacCT
For a complete list of workshops visit the STC Workshops webpage
Open University Students
Students in the Open University program are not admitted to the university but can attend regular university classes through the College of Continuing Education on a space available basis.
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.