SacLink is now available online. No configuration is necessary.
For more information, go to http://www.csus.edu/saclink/email.
Configuring Outlook 2003 For RPC Over HTTPS
- In Outlook, go to Tools > Email Accounts.
- Click Next. If you already have an exchange account, click on it, then click “Change.” If not, click “Add.”
- Click on “Microsoft Exchange Server.” Click Next.
- In the first field, type mapi.saclink.csus.edu. In the second field, type your username, which is usually the first part of your email, but NOT your alias, you use your username to log in to sites like SacLink, or MySacState.
- An error message may appear, dismiss it.
- Click on “More Settings.” Go to the Connection tab and check the box that says, “Connect to my Exchange Mailbox using HTTP.”
- Click on “Exchange Proxy Settings.” In the URL field, type: webmail.saclink.csus.edu
Make sure both the “On fast networks...” and “On slow networks...” boxes are checked. change the Proxy authentication settings to Basic Authentication.
- Login using CSUS\username and your password.
- Click OK, then click Finish.
June 20, 2011