- About Us
- Prospective/ New Student Athletes
- Current Student Athletes
- Academic Information and Resources
- Important Dates & Schedules
- Quick Links
Athletic Academic Advising and Information
- Student-Athlete Handbook (Download PDF)
The Athletic Academic Services area of the Student-Athlete Resource Center is designed to provide comprehensive academic advising to the NCAA Division I student-athletes at Sacramento State. Our primary goal is to help student-athletes meet the challenges they encounter while striving for success in academics and athletics. Student-athletes are required to meet with an advisor at least once per semester to review general education and graduation requirements and NCAA continuing eligibility guidelines.
In addition to academic advising and monitoring NCAA continuing eligibility, the Athletic Academic Services area also coordinates: the Summer School and Post-Eligibility Scholarship Program; the Academic Progress Report System; the APR/GSR/Federal Graduation Rate Data; and the processing of Student-Athlete Graduation Evaluations.
We encourage all current and prospective student-athletes to navigate through our user-friendly site that provides other helpful links and additional resources that will help improve your experience at Sacramento State.
Welcome to the SARC!
Career Development and Life Skills
- Career Development/Life Skills Program
- NCAA Champs/Life Skills Program
- Athletic Excellence/Life Skills Program
- Personal Development/Life Skills
- NCAA Academic Progress Rate (APR)
- NCAA Federal Graduation Rate (Download PDF)
- NCAA GSR (Download PDF)
- GPA & Academic Success Report (Download PDF)
- Sac State Data Factbook (Download PDF)
The Student-Athlete Academic & Life Skills Lab is available for use by student-athletes. The center is located on the 3rd floor of Lassen Hall in room 3002. The lab offers the following for student-athlete use:
- Conference table with seating of up to 8
- Tutorial or small group study room with seating for 4-7
- Computer lab with 13 computers
- 7 laptops available for students/coaches to check out
- Drop-in tutoring available from 4:00-8:30pm Mon-Thurs
- The center can accommodate up to 29 student-athletes at one time
- Individual tutors are available by completing a Tutor Request Form
Student-athletes will be asked to sign-in when they come to the lab and sign-out when they leave. Student-athletes are encouraged to use this area when meeting with tutors.
|Mondays||7:30AM - 8:30PM||(Math Tutor available from 7:30AM - 8:30PM)|
|Tuesdays||7:30AM - 8:30PM||(English Tutor available from 7:30AM - 8:30PM)|
|Wednesdays||7:30AM - 8:30PM||(Math Tutor available from 7:30AM - 8:30PM)|
|Thursdays||7:30AM - 8:30PM||(English Tutor available from 7:30AM - 8:30PM)|
|Fridays||7:30AM - 4:00PM|
- Business Tutoring Program:
- Economics Tutoring:
- Math Tutoring Lab:
- The Writing Center:
- Chemistry Help Office:
- Physics and Astronomy Tutoring:
- Foreign Languages:
- Learning Skills Math & Writing Labs:
- Tutor Request Form:
- Tutorial Record Form:
http://saweb.csus.edu/students/sarc/Tutorial Record Form.pdf
Student Athlete Resource Center | California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-5431
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.