Current Student Athletes
The Athletic Academic Services area of the Student-Athlete Resource Center is designed to provide comprehensive academic advising to the NCAA Division I student-athletes at Sacramento State. Our primary goal is to help student-athletes meet the challenges they encounter while striving for success in academics and athletics. Student-athletes are required to meet with an advisor at least once per semester to review general education and graduation requirements and NCAA continuing eligibility guidelines.
In addition to academic advising and monitoring NCAA continuing eligibility, the Athletic Academic Services area also coordinates the Summer School and Post-Eligibility Scholarship Program; the Academic Progress Report System; the APR/GSR/Federal Graduation Rate Data; and the processing of Student-Athlete Graduation Evaluations.
We encourage all current and prospective student-athletes to check out other areas of the website that provide helpful links and additional resources that can help improve their experience at Sacramento State.
Career Development and Life Skills
- Career Development/Life Skills Program
- NCAA Champs/Life Skills Program
- Athletic Excellence/Life Skills Program
- Personal Development/Life Skills
- NCAA Academic Progress Rate (APR)
- NCAA Federal Graduation Rate (Download PDF)
- NCAA GSR (Download PDF)
- GPA & Academic Success Report (Download PDF)
- Sac State Data Factbook
The Student-Athlete Academic & Life Skills Lab is available for student-athlete use, and is located on the 3rd floor of Lassen Hall in room 3002. The lab offers the following:
- Accomodation for up to 29 student-athletes at one time
- Conference table with seating for 8
- Tutorial or small group study room with seating for 4-7
- Computer lab with 13 computers
- 7 laptops available for students/coaches to check out
- Drop-in tutoring available from 4:00-9:00pm Mon-Thurs
- Individual tutors are available by completing a Tutor Request Form
Student-athletes are asked to sign-in when they come to the lab and sign-out when they leave. Student-athletes are encouraged to use this area when meeting with tutors.
|Mondays||7:30AM - 9:00PM||(Math Tutor available from 4:00PM - 9:00PM)|
|Tuesdays||7:30AM - 9:00PM||(English Tutor available from 4:00PM - 9:00PM)|
|Wednesdays||7:30AM - 9:00PM||(Math Tutor available from 4:00PM - 9:00PM)|
|Thursdays||7:30AM - 9:00PM||(English Tutor available from 4:00PM - 9:00PM)|
|Fridays||7:30AM - 4:00PM|