- College Assistant Migrant Program: CAMP is a unique educational program that helps students from migrant and seasonal farm worker backgrounds succeed at Sacramento State. CAMP facilitates transition from high school to college and offers first-year support services to develop the skills necessary to graduate from college. CAMP strives to be "a home away from home" for its students.
- Dedicated to Educating, Graduating, and Retaining Educating Equity Students: DEGREES is a program designed to promote the retention and graduation of all campus underrepresented students. The program is composed of four tracks including early warning interventions/ continuing student support, circular enrichment, mentoring/ tutoring services, and engagement. The overarching goal of the program is to connect students with a variety of campus resources to impact their overall success in college.
- Educational Opportunity Program: EOP program serves California residents from low-income households who demonstrate the motivation and potential to earn a baccalaureate degree. EOP students are individuals who have the potential to succeed at Sacramento State, but have not been able to realize their goal for a higher education because of her/his economic and/or educational background.
- Faculty Student Mentor Program: FSMP is one of several educational equity programs designed to provide students with the academic support and encouragement needed to accomplish their educational goals.The Faculty Student Mentor Program is designed to offer academic and personal support to students from traditionally low-income communities.
- PEER AND ACADEMIC RESOURCE CENTER : PARC's mission is to create a home base of support in which students are united for a common cause of excellence and student success. Services of the Center are accomplished through peer led and student driven components that work to increase course passage, student retention, build on academic support services, and rates to graduation. The PARC includes supplemental instruction offerings, a university peer advising program, individual and group tutoring, specialized workshops, and services to support students at all levels.
- Services to Students with Disabilities: SSWD offers a wide range of support services and accommodations for students in order to ensure students with disabilities have equal access and opportunity to pursue their educational goals.