Go to My Sac State Student Center, https://my.csus.edu, to review your account and click the link to CASHNet®SmartPay.
• MasterCard, Discover, American Express, and E-Check only.
• Convenience Fee charge of 2.9% for each transaction.
• Credit Cards are not accepted for payment of registration fees.
• Cash, check, and money orders are accepted for payment of registration fees.
• VISA, MasterCard, Discover, cash, check, and Onecard are accepted for payments other than registration fees.
1. If you have been awarded financial aid and completed the required documentation for disbursement, your fees will be deferred until the first disbursement of the semester.
2. At the time of disbursement, the aid will apply to the registration
fees and debt before any balance is mailed to you.
3. If the aid disbursed does not cover the full amount of the fees owed you will be responsible for the balance.
4. Regardless of your financial aid status, if fees are not paid by the due date you are subject to enrollment cancellation.
Failure to Pay in Full: by specified due dates may result in the following:
1) a hold on your student records which prevents you from registering, adding or dropping courses, and receiving your diploma and transcripts;
2) enrollment cancellation from all courses, including notification to your professors and forfeiture of fees paid to date;
3) collection action, including collection agency referral and/or small claims court, where you will be responsible for all applicable collection and/or court costs.
If you fail to make your payments on time, or if your check is returned by your bank, the following actions may result:
• Late Fees
• Enrollment Cancellation
• Hold on your Records
• Inability to use Installment Payment Plans for all subsequent semesters
• Returned check charge and late registration fees (where applicable)
• Forfeiture of fees already paid to the University
Enrollment Cancellation : from the University will occur if registration fees are not paid in full by the due date, including checks or credit cards returned for any cause. If your enrollment is cancelled, you will forfeit any fees paid to date and you may lose your continuing student status for the following semester.