WHAT IS MY SAC STATE?
My Sac State is your 24/7/365 information gateway. All Sacramento State students use My Sac State to:
- Check online status of admissions and financial aid
- Accept or deny admissions and/or financial aid online
- Access to online information such as course prerequisites
- Register for classes
- Wait list for classes
- View real time class schedule information
- Check online To Do Lists and Holds
- Obtain an expanded degree audit - including "What if I change my major?"
- Read your Sac State Messages
- View Grades
To learn more about the features of My Sac State, check them out at My Sac State.
CHECK THE ONLINE SCHEDULE AT: My Sac State.
Log on to My Sac State with your valid Saclink account. The Student Center has a “Class Search” feature that allows you to locate specific courses that meet the parameters you define. For example, you can search the real time schedule for GE courses by category, offered on Tuesday and Thursday, that start between 9:00a.m. and 10:15a.m.
Below is an example of a listing after searching the online Class Schedule: