- Adm Ops
- Bus & Adm Svcs
- Risk Mgt
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Parent Access to CASHNet Online Services
CASHNet Online Services allows a student to create a PIN to allow parents to access their CASHNet Online Account information. This feature eliminates the need to share your SacLink username and password information with your parents.
Students – How to Create a Parent Pin
- Log on to MySacState
- Go to your Student Center
- Select Account Inquiry
- Select the Activity tab
- Select the Make an Online Payment button
- Select Parent Payment
- Select the Add New link
Parents – How to Access CASHNet Online Service
- Go to: https://commerce.cashnet.com/csusacpay
- Enter the login information and password provided by your student
- Select Login
- Enter the student's Sac State ID and PIN created for you to access CASHNet SmartPay.
Spring/Fall Office Hours
Summer Office Hours
Summer Phone Hours:
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.