- Adm Ops
- Bus & Adm Svcs
- Risk Mgt
- Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
The Sac State Ticket Office is the central source for tickets to all public events at the University, including the arts, athletics and special events. It is open for advance ticket sales to both the campus community and the general public.
Please click the images for tickets to events.Athletics
Single game tickets go on sale Monday, August 20th, 2013
- The Ticket Office is located in the Athletics Center (formerly the Student Health Center), located in Parking Lot 1 on the North West corner of campus. Please see the image below for a map showing our location.
*Please click the image to enlarge it*
- Monday through Friday, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- In person: Tickets may be purchased at the Sac State Ticket Office during business hours. The office accepts Visa, Mastercard, Discover and cash. There are no extra fees for tickets purchased in person through our office.
- By phone: Ticket orders may be made by calling the Sac State Ticket Office at (916) 278-4323, and are subject to a $5 phone order fee.
- Online: Tickets may be purchased here or by clicking the image on this page of the event you'd like. A $2 flat fee applies to online orders.
Directions to venues
- Online: Please click this link
- By phone: Please call 916-278-4323, Press 2 then Press 1, and choose the venue
California State University, Sacramento | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819 | (916) 278-6011
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please contact us.