Awards & Recognition
The annual Leadership Awards Reception is an opportunity for Student Organizations & Leadership to recognize and appreciate the outstanding work of our 276 student organizations as well as a few incredible individual leaders. Each year, our student organizations positively contribute to campus life by hosting over 6,000 general meetings and special events at Sacramento State where students interact, learn, and have fun. We look forward to recognizing our 2013 award recipients at the Leadership Awards Reception on Monday, May 13th from 4:00pm – 6:00pm in the University Union Ballroom.
Student organization members may nominate organizations, individuals and advisors by filling out an application on OrgSync at https://orgsync.com/1983/forms/63801.
Award Nomination & Selection Timeline
- April 26th – Award Applications Due on OrgSync
- April 29th – May 3rd – Applications Reviewed
- May 13th – Leadership Awards Reception
Student organizations may submit nominations in the following categories:
- Civic Engagement Award
- Outstanding Diversity Program Award
- Outstanding Collaborative Program Award
- Outstanding Program/Event Award
- Outstanding Service Program/Event Award
- Outstanding Wellness Program/Event Award
- Outstanding Scholarship Program/Event Award
- Best Use of OrgSync Award
- Best Use of DOC Funding Award
- Outstanding Student Leader Award
- Outstanding Faculty/Staff Advisor Award
- Most Outstanding Organization Award
Student organization award recipients will be entered into a separate priority lottery for their Fall 2013 booth space and will still need to be present at the Fall 2013 Booth Sign Ups.