Skip to main content

Division of Student Affairs

Student Service Center

SSC Logo

What's UP Next!

Fall Class Schedule

Keep your class schedule handy by visiting your student center. Log in using your student ID.

AID Disbursements

Financial Aid disbursements will begin on August 21st! Check your award letter by visiting the Student Center.

Student Center

Don't forget to always check your Holds and To-Do lists.

Payments And Plans

Make sure your fees are covered and avoid being dropped! Check your payments here.


Fall 2016 Disbursement

Financial Aid Icon

Fall 2016 disbursements have begun! Disbursements occur twice a week through Census. If eligible, allow 2 - 3 business days after disbursement for your eRefund. Read more about Disbursements and Refunds.

More Info...

California Dream Loan

Financial Aid Icon

The California Dream Loan is a subsidized loan program available to undergraduate students with a valid California Dream Act application and a verified AB 540 affidavit on file with the University.

More Info...

Spring 2017 Admission

Admissions Icon

We plan to open for applications from Upper Division Transfer applicants from August 1 - 31, 2016. Visit the "I Want To Apply" page for eligibility.

More Info...

SSC Calendar of Events

Get Connected

Our mission is to provide a welcoming and accessible student services center dedicated to educating, supporting and developing student success by providing accurate, efficient and holistic information to the Sacramento State Community. You will find a team of dedicated Student Service Specialists trained to assist you.

The team is located on the lobby level of Lassen Hall.

SSC Office Hours
Counter: 9 am to 5 pm
Phones: 9 am to 4 pm

Phone (916) 278-3625