Financial Resources for Students
This page contains information and links that help students to obtain financial resources to pursue higher education.
- Financial Aid/Grants/Loans
- College Funding for Students with Disabilities (article)
- Financial Literacy Resources (Money Management)
- Department of Rehabilitation Sponsorship
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Links to more Financial Resources
During the semester information is available to students on how to search for various types of financial aid to help you pay for college. Contact Financial Aid office at 916-278-6554 or email@example.com for further information.
Please inform SSWD at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems accessing the SSWD web site.