Veteran Students Information
If you are a student veteran with a disability and you have any questions about services for students with disabilities at Sacramento State, please feel free to contact Services to Students with Disabilities staff at (916)278-6955 or email@example.com.
- Veteran's Success Center at Sacramento State
- CSU Troops to College
- Sacramento County Veterans Services
- U. S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Sacramento VA Medical Center
- Sacramento Veterans Center
- Sac State Student Veterans Organization - SVO
- California Department of Veterans Affairs
- College Bound Veterans with Disabilities and Postsecondary Education brochure (pdf)
- Psychological Counseling Services at Sacramento State
- Services to Students with Disabilities at Sacramento State
- Student Veterans of America
- U.S. Department of Veterans Administration Educational Benefits
- Vocational Rehabilitation for Veterans
Veteran Studies Class
From Fall 2011: "SWRK 196A, Exploration of Veteran Studies: An Ethnographic Approach." Link to Syllabus: SWRK 196A-01 Syllabus.
More Information on Services for Student Veterans
For more information on educational opportunities and services for U.S. Armed Forces service members and depenendents at Sacramento State, please contact the Sac State Student Veteran Success Center in 3000 Lassen Hall or call 916-278-6733.
To view PDF documents: