Resources and Links
- Academic Affairs
- Accessibility Technology Initiative
- Giving to Students With Disabilities
- Learning Disability Assessments
- Sites of Interest for Students
- Testing Center (WPJ, WPG, EPT information)
SSWD provides consultation and serves as a resource to faculty and staff on student disability related issues. Faculty/staff wishing to make referrals or ask questions should contact SSWD office located in Lassen Hall, Room 1008, (916) 278-6955 (Voice Only), (916) 278-7239 (TDD), (916) 278-7825 (Fax), E-mail address: email@example.com.
Please inform SSWD at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems accessing the SSWD web site.