Financial Resources for Students
This page contains information and links that help students to obtain financial resources to pursue higher education.
- Financial Aid/Grants/Loans
- College Funding for Students with Disabilities (article)
- Financial Literacy Resources (Money Management)
- Department of Rehabilitation Sponsorship
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- Links to more Financial Resources
Workshops and Information on Personal Financial Literacy
During the semester, workshops and information are available to students on how to plan and shop for credit, maintain healthy spending habits and keep track of student loans. Contact the Student Financial Services Center for more information: (916)278-6736.
Please inform SSWD at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any problems accessing the SSWD web site.