Campus Policies and Procedures
- Academic Honesty Policy & Procedures
- Academic Program Access For Students With Disabilities
- Accessible Technology Policy
- Animals on Campus
- Commencement: Services for Persons with Disabilities
- Dealing with Incidents of Disruptive Student Behavior in the Classroom
- Disability Accommodation Policy for Applicants for Employment
- Disability Accommodation Policy for Current Employees
- Disability Accommodation Policy for Public Access to Campus Events
- Discrimination Complaint Procedure for Current Students or Applicants for Admission
- Family Educational Right and Privacy Act of 1974
- Sac State Parking Regulations
- Student Conduct Procedures
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- University Committee for Persons with Disabilities
- University Policy Manual (Other Policies)
For more information about SSWD policies and procedures, please see SSWD Procedures/Policies or ask your SSWD Counselor/Specialist.
For more information about Disability related laws (e.g. ADA, Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act) and other resources, please see Links to Other Resources.
Please inform SSWD at email@example.com if you encounter any problems accessing the SSWD web site.