Survey Creator Info & Help
About Survey Creators
Faculty, staff, and committees can create their own online surveys. Information about survey guidelines and instructions to create, distribute, and view results can be found using the links below and to the left-side.
Links to Get Started
- Video Overviews
- Tutorials for additional features
- Question Wording
- Video Tutorials for Report Creators
To help instructors quickly learn about the new survey system, we have a few video tutorials. There are 5 videos available mostly between 1-3 minutes, with the longest being 10 minutes (which covers how to create a survey). Video Tutorials
Requesting a Survey Creator Account
- Request a Class Climate Survey Creator Account using the Survey Creator Account Request Form
- After a request has been made, you will receive an e-mail within 24-48 hours (during weekdays) with instructions on how to to access the system.
- Visit the Handouts section to learn more about what you can do with Class Climate so that you can make surveys and reports that will work for you.
If you are pursuing survey research of academic merit, please also see about seeking approval of your study with the Institutional Review Board.
For any personal interest or instruction assessment surveys, it is requested that the confidentiality of participant responses be kept. Additionally please refrain from asking personally identifying data.
A Look at Surveys & Reports
A new video is available that gives a brief introduction to the features of the survey system. Please use one of the links below to view your preferred version of the video. For more videos about class climate, please visit our Video Tutorials.
A Look at Surveys & Reports (2:09)
Academic Technology & Creative Services (ATCS)
| California State University, Sacramento
AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 |