NOTE: The Testing Center will be closed for training on Tuesday, July 26th from 12:00-3:00pm.
The Testing Center administers campus-specific exams, CSU system-wide tests and national standardized tests to current and prospective students. Testing accommodations are provided for students with special needs and makeup test services are available upon faculty request. Tests are administered in controlled classrooms and private rooms. Testing Center staff provides proctoring services for most exams. All examinees must schedule an appointment to use the Testing Center as drop-ins are not accepted. For more information please contact Testing Center staff at (916) 278-6296 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Using the Testing Center
- Online Test Registration
- Testing with SSWD Accommodations (for students registered with SSWD)
- Makeup Exams for Classroom Tests (for students unable to take an exam with the class)
- English Placement Test and Entry Level Math (EPT/ELM)
- Writing Placement for Juniors (WPJ)
- Writing Placement for Graduate students (WPG)
- Proctoring Services for Other Institutions (Correspondence Exams)
- Proctor Job Openings
- Frequently Asked Questions