The Testing Center administers campus-specific exams, CSU system-wide tests and national standardized tests to current and prospective students. Testing accommodations are provided for students with special needs and makeup test services are available upon faculty request. Tests are administered in controlled classrooms and private rooms. Testing Center staff provides proctoring services for most exams. All examinees must schedule an appointment to use the Testing Center as drop-ins are not accepted. For more information please contact Testing Center staff at (916) 278-6296 or send an email to email@example.com.
- Using the Testing Center
- Online Test Registration
- Testing with SSWD Accommodations (for students registered with SSWD)
- Makeup Exams for Classroom Tests (for students unable to take an exam with the class)
- English Placement Test and Entry Level Math (EPT/ELM)
- Writing Placement for Juniors (WPJ)
- Writing Placement for Graduate students (WPG)
- Psychology 120 or Psychology 130 Personality Exams (for Dr. Berrigan's students)
- Proctoring Services for Other Institutions (Correspondence Exams)
- Proctor Job Openings
CAMPUS IS CLOSED WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 24, 2014 THROUGH THURSDAY, JANUARY 1, 2015. OUR OFFICE WILL BE OPEN ON FRIDAY, JANUARY 2, 2015.