- training home
- workshop descriptions
- workshop registration
- workshop schedule
- contact us
SacCT Workshops for Instructors
SacCT is the most advanced learning management system from Blackboard, Inc., which is based on the best of WebCT and Blackboard. Register for the workshops at www.csus.edu/training or receive one-to-one help during our Express Help: SacCT sessions – Thursdays (1 to 4pm), AIRC 3013.
eLearning at Sac State Blog
Subscribe to the eLearning at Sac State news blog to receive updates about upcoming training workshops and news about academic technology we support.
Resources for Faculty/Staff
Faculty/Staff: How to Register
- Create a new account or login at left using your e-mail address.
- Select workshop(s) to register.
- Confirm information and register.
- Check enrollment status.
- Come to the workshop.
Faculty/Staff: How to Cancel
- Login using your e-mail address.
- From the list of upcoming workshops, click the Cancel link next to the workshop you want to cancel.
- Confirm your cancellation. You will receive an e-mail confirming that you cancelled the workshop.
Last updated: November 7, 2013
ATCS, California State University, Sacramento | AIRC 3005 | 6000 J Street | Sacramento, CA 95819-6143 | (916) 278-3370
If you have difficulty accessing content on this page, please visit the Contact Us page.