College of Business Administration
In the College of Business Administration, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $20, provide additional scholarship support for our students.
- $25, allow the Business Honors Program to offer more occasions to meet with professionals to learn real-life lessons.
- $65, could enable a student to receive specialized training in our unique global mindset program.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $10, the Center for Small Business could create additional opportunities for students to engage, work with, and help the region’s small businesses.
- $30, will allow students to tour and talk to leaders in a prominent Northern California business.
And, if one person gave…
- $5,000, a student could substantially pay for his or her annual undergraduate or graduate tuition.
What will your gift do in the College of Business Administration?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Business Administration, please contact John Power, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-2452. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.