College of Business Administration
“Your gift to Sacramento State means more than the opportunities it will bring to students' college experience—it is your vote of confidence that inspires students to follow your lead”
—Monica Cortez-Hernandez '13
and John Judge '13
In the College of Business Administration, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $20, provide the Insurance Education & Research Programs opportunities to award more scholarships.
- $25, allow the Business Honors Program to offer additional openings for students to meet with professionals to learn real-life lessons.
- $65, the Beta Gamma Sigma Honor Society could provide a lifetime membership to one student.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $10, the Center for Entrepreneurship could receive resources that would further enhance its services.
- $30, allow students to take an agency tour of a prominent company in northern California.
And, if one person gave…
- $5,000, a student could fund his or her graduate program.