College of Engineering and Computer Science
“As I prepare to graduate next month, I’ve already made my first donation and intend to give more. Whether you’re a regular contributor or you haven’t had the chance to give before, now is a great time to invest in a student by making a gift today"—Troy Hart '13
In the College of Engineering and Computer Science, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $15, upgrades could be made to the Cadence University Software Program, which is used by many undergraduate and graduate classes in the Department of Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- $15, the Department of Computer Engineering could purchase up-to-date computer software and operating systems.
- $20, the Department of Civil Engineering could be provided with useful lab materials.
- $25, the Department of Construction Management could allow additional memberships for student club associations.
- $50, the Department of Mechanical Engineering can enhance its program and resources.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $10, the Department of Construction Management could work on upgrading Alumni Grove.
- $20 to Sacramento Solar Decathlon, our team could purchase the tools we need to build a home powered by clean and renewable energy for the competition.
- $50, to Sacramento Solar Decathlon, our team could install enough Solar panels to power the Hornet home for the next 20 years.
- $30, the Engineering Computer Science Alumni Chapter could increase the number of scholarships offered.
And, if one person gave…
- $500, computer science students could tour Apple headquarters.
- $2,000, student’s travel to the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology Symposium in Pittsburgh, Pa. could be covered.