College of Engineering and Computer Science
In the College of Engineering and Computer Science, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $15, upgrades could be made to the Cadence University Software Program, which is used by many undergraduate and graduate classes in the Department of Electronic/Electrical Engineering.
- $15, the Department of Computer Engineering could purchase up-to-date computer software and operating systems.
- $20, the Department of Civil Engineering could be provided with useful lab materials.
- $25, the Department of Construction Management could allow additional memberships for student club associations.
- $50, the Department of Mechanical Engineering can enhance its program and resources.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $10, the Department of Construction Management could work on upgrading Alumni Grove.
- $20 to Sacramento Solar Decathlon, our team could purchase the tools we need to build a home powered by clean and renewable energy for the competition.
- $50, to Sacramento Solar Decathlon, our team could install enough Solar panels to power the Hornet home for the next 20 years.
- $30, the Engineering Computer Science Alumni Chapter could increase the number of scholarships offered.
And, if one person gave…
- $500, computer science students could tour Apple headquarters.
- $2,000, student’s travel to the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology Symposium in Pittsburgh, Pa. could be covered.
What will your gift do in the College of Engineering and Computer Science?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Engineering and Computer Science,please contact Laurie MacIntosh, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-2577. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.