College of Engineering and Computer Science
“As I prepare to graduate next month, I’ve already made my first donation and intend to give more. Whether you’re a regular contributor or you haven’t had the chance to give before, now is a great time to invest in a student by making a gift today"—Troy Hart '13
In the College of Engineering and Computer Science, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $15, upgrades could be made to the Cadence University Software Program, which is used by many undergraduate and graduate classes in the Department of Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- $15, the Department of Computer Engineering could purchase up-to-date computer software and operating systems
- $20, the Department of Civil Engineering could be provided with useful lab materials
- $25, the Department of Construction Management could allow additional memberships for student club associations
- $50, the Department of Mechanical Engineering can enhance its program and resources
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $10, the Department of Construction Management could work on upgrading Alumni Grove
- $30, the Engineering Computer Science Alumni Chapter could increase the number of scholarships offered
And, if one person gave…
- $500, computer science students could tour Apple headquarters
- $2,000, student’s travel to the Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology Symposium in Pittsburgh, Pa. could be covered
What will your gift do in the College of Engineering and Computer Science?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Engineering and Computer Science,please contact Stella Premo, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-4606. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 3, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.