College of Education
“Giving Tuesday is the counter to Black Friday and Cyber Monday because it reminds us that the spirit of the holiday season should be about community and not just consumerism”
—Margot Shinnamon Bach '72
In the College of Education, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $30, assists the TEACHing for Change movement in achieving its mission of preparing educators, counselors, administrators and social change agents who work and live in the Sacramento region.
- $25, allows more students to enter the Teaching Credentials in Education Program.
- $25, provides beneficial resources for the Deaf Studies and American Sign Language Program, specifically the American Sign Language Club.
- $25, allows for expanding hours tutors can assist students through the College of Education’s Math & Learning Skills.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $25, the Center for Counseling and Diagnostic Services could acquire upgrades and new assets to support their efforts to provide quality counseling and diagnostic services to families and children throughout the region.
- $20, a student could receive a gift card to the Hornet Book Store for purchasing books or supplies.
And, if one person gave…
- $2,000, a student could continue his or her education in our Graduate and Professional Studies Programs.