College of Health and Human Services
“If you’re like me, Sac State means more to you than great teachers and a quality education. I am a proud donor to Sac State and today I’m asking you to join me. Invest in an inspirational student and make a life changing impact!"
—Veronica Aguayo '10, MA '13
In the College of Health and Human Services, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $10, further improves the prestigious Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, which focuses on benefiting health care and nursing careers.
- $20, enables more students to participate in field instructor training sessions—vital for the development of social work majors.
- $30, the Department of Kinesiology and Health Science can fund the cost of a graduate student’s thesis project.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $70, RPTA students could have the opportunity to attend a weekend camping trip to Yosemite National Park.
And, if one person gave…
- $500, one student could receive free sessions at the Maryjane Rees Language, Speech, and Hearing Center.
What will your gift do in the College of Health and Human Services?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information about giving to the College of Health and Human Services, please contact Jacqueline Ervin, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-2453. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 3, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.