College of Health and Human Services
- $10, further improves the prestigious Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society, which focuses on benefiting health care and nursing careers.
- $20, enables more students to participate in field instructor training sessions—vital for the development of social work majors.
- $30, the Department of Kinesiology and Health Science can fund the cost of a graduate student’s thesis project.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $70, RPTA students could have the opportunity to attend a weekend camping trip to Yosemite National Park.
- $100, would support community clinics in the Department of Physical Therapy like the STEPS Program, a free program which helps young children with mobility impairment learn to walk sooner and more independently.
And, if one person gave…
- $500, one student could receive free sessions at the Maryjane Rees Language, Speech, and Hearing Center.
- $2000, would support The Center for the Study of Criminology and Criminal Justice which conducts research to promote informed decision making and improved justice programs and policies.
- $10,000, would support the College’s Center for Health Professions which brings together all students in Nursing, Physical Therapy, Speech Pathology and Audiology and others to learn how to work together as part of a health care team.
What will your gift do in the College of Health and Human Services?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information about giving to the College of Health and Human Services, please contact Jacqueline Ervin, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-2453. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.