Hornet Pride Challenge
The Hornet Pride Challenge is a student-led campaign created to engage students in philanthropy in support of Sacramento State. Student leaders work to educate their peers about the importance of philanthropy, the impact it has on our campus and to ask them to get involved.
Donations received support and enrich the opportunities available for current and future Hornets. The education and experience all students gain while pursuing their degree would not be possible if not for the financial support of Sac State alumni, family and friends.
How can you make a difference?
- Give to the Student Emergency Grant Fund. This Fund will assist students who experience a crisis or emergency that could jeopardize their studies at Sacramento State.
- Give to an area of the campus that has made a difference in your life.
- Give to the Associated Students, Inc. scholarship fund which offers students 75 scholarships each year or the ASI Food Pantry which just opened this year to assist students that are food insecure. Whether you are graduating, or a continuing student, you can be a part of our commitment to student success by donating today. i work. i learn. i play. i am asi.
- Or choose to give to any of the other options in the drop down menu!
- ALL donations from students will be matched by the Foundation, so make your gift now!
Need more reasons why you should give?
- Whether or not you receive financial aid, your education has been enhanced by private contributions. From facilities and equipment to scholarships and program support - private donations from alumni, parents, friends and corporations fund the margin of excellence.
- It allows you to pay it forward and ensure that future students can create their own unique experiences.
- You can donate to the area of your choice, the one that has had the greatest impact on your experience.
- You will set the example of philanthrophy for your peers to follow.
If you are graduating...
- When you make your Class Gift, you will recieve a special donor tassel for Commencement, your name will be included in an online honor roll and the Class of 2015 will be commemorated with a brick at the Harper Alumni Center.
- Make your Class Gift today and it will be twice as nice thanks to the matching donation from the University Foundation at Sacramento State. So your gift of $20.15 suddenly becomes a gift of $40.30. Make your gift now!
For more information about giving to the Hornet Pride Challenge, please contact the Student Advancement Council at email@example.com or (916) 278-6295. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support of student philanthropy is always appreciated. Give online anytime.