College of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies
In the College of Social Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $10, the Society for Industrial & Organizational Psychology Foundation can accept one student without a membership fee.
- $15, the Sociology Club can bring in more guest speakers, and attend conferences.
- $25, our Gerontology program, growing rapidly in popularity, can be enhanced.
- $50, government students can have an opportunity to tour the Capitol.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $30, the Department of Anthropology could purchase new bones and artifacts beneficial to its area of study.
If 500 Hornets gave…
- $100, progress could be made on vital updating of the Psychology Department’s teaching lab spaces.
If 10 Hornets gave $1,000...
- 10 talented, productive faculty could each receive $1,000 professional development awards to support their work to develop highly effective teaching techniques and approaches, research with students, or community service.
And, if one person gave…
- $2,000, a student majoring in environmental studies could receive a Patrick James Dugal Scholarship.
What will your gift do in the College of Social Studies and Interdisciplinary Studies?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the College of Social Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies,please contact Jacqueline Ervin, Director of Development at email@example.com or (916) 278-2453. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support is always appreciated. Give online anytime.