In the University Library, we can do remarkable things with your gift of…
- $10, help build the Library’s book, media, and journal collection.
- $15, provide funds for charging stations for phones, iPads, and laptops.
If 100 Hornets gave…
- $10, students will have access to tables and seats in the Library breezeway.
- $20, students will have improved Wi-Fi and lighting throughout the Library.
- $25, construct a practice room for student presentations.
And, if one person gave…
- $1,000, the Department of Special Collections and University Archives could add and digitize Sacramento-centric materials to its collection.
- $5,000, new monitors for group-research and project work could be purchased.
What will your gift do in the University Library?
Make your Giving Tuesday gift today and help these remarkable things become a reality.
For more information on giving to the Sacramento State Library, please contact Lisa Woodard-Mink, Director of Planned Giving at email@example.com or (916) 278-3852. Giving Tuesday is Dec. 1, but your support of the University Library is always appreciated. Give online anytime.