We're the present . . . Give to the Future!
As you are about to graduate from Sac State, you can make your Class Gift of $20.15 to a variety of different funds on campus, ranging from supporting student groups where you made friends, to your College where you explored new interests and discovered your passions. Continue your investment and make your diploma worth more by making your first alumni donation. The greater support we give our alma mater, the better our facilities, programs and reputation become.
Why should you give to the Class Gift? There are many reasons!
- Whether or not you received financial aid while you were at Sac State, your education was partially financed by private support. Tuition and state support only cover a portion of the actual cost of a CSU education—private donations from alumni, parents and friends make up the rest.
- Allows you to have the special opportunity to ensure that future students can create their own unique experiences.
- You can donate to the area on campus that had the greatest impact on your experience.
- Your name will be included in an online honor roll and the Class of 2014 will be commemorated with a brick at the Alumni Center.
- You will set the example of philanthropy for classes to follow.
The Class of 2015 and future classes have been fortunate to receive support from those who came before us. It is now our turn to continue the tradition for current and future students.
Join the Cause, Leave a Mark!
Show your Hornet Pride by accepting this challenge and contributing $20.15 in honor of the Class of 2015! Your participation is the key to our success—your gift WILL make a difference!